- You can change the setting in Administration section.
- This is only available in admin user (or if you have Menu Access Extension, you can give access to any user for this).
- Click on Clinic Detail to set Name, Address, and Phone Number etc of clinic. These details will be shown in receipt.
- Set Start Time and End Time of Clinic. The Appointment Screen will be generated accordingly.
- Set Time Interval according to the average appointment time at your clinic
- Next follow up after n days: by default the next follow-up date will be set to n days after the appointment date. Set it to 0 to disable automatically setting next follow-up.
- Go to administration settings for additional settings like Language, Time Zone, Date and Time Format.
- Also different tax format
- – On Individual Item
- – Or on entire Bill
- – We have used Google Translate to set the languages. So it might not be exactly how you would like
- – But there is a solution now : You can change the language text yourself
- You can see all the text in English and the text that is shown in system for that.
- You can search for a particular term and change its value. Just type in the words and move to next text field to save
- You can add a prefix to invoice number and set the length of invoice number.
e.g. If you want invoice number like I0001 then set Static Prefix as I and Length as 4 (for numerical part)
- Set Currency prefix and Currency Postfix.
e.g. If you want the currency in form Rs.100/- , set currency prefix as Rs. And currency postfix as /-
- Go to Administration > Working Days
- You can set the normal working days for week.
- If there are any more non-working days, you can set from Exceptional Days Section.
- You can also add exceptional working days.